Monday, March 01, 2010

Fun in the snow!

I just have to post these recent family photos...simply because I am amazed at my friend, Marah! She is incredible with her lens!!

Typically, I hate over 90% of the pictures that are ever taken of me. The ones that I do like, however, I use forever (like the one of Chad and I on the sidebar from our vacation last summer). I am not beautiful, nor am I an easy person to photograph and yet Marah did her magic and look at the results! We all look good!! (well...except Ebony who has her back to the camera when we tried to do photos with the dogs...)

If you live in the area and are looking for new photos of you, your kids or your family...call Marah. I think you'll be impressed too!





Kreider: Family from Marah Grant on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself. I know this because I'm the same way. I think you're quite cute, though - these pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Heidi, you are truly beautiful; you really have always been photogenic! The Lord has given you a beautiful family too!
    ~Kelly~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!