Thursday, March 25, 2010

God is God and God is good...

Until about 10 minutes ago, 41 looked really old to me. Forty-one years ago, on March 25, 1969, I was born. My 13 year old son thinks 1969 was at the end of the Pleistocene Age...

Honestly, earlier today, someone sent me an email that said "Happy 41st!" and I thought, "WOW! The number 41 looks so OLD!" However, God just send me a cyberspace reminder that every single year from 1969 until now has been a gift from Him. He has blessed me with 41 years of being a daughter, almost 39 years of being a sister, almost 16 years of being a wife and just over 13 years of being a mother.

Please take a moment to watch this video.... Be reminded of the gift of life.... Let Zac's testimony refresh your view of God.... For God truly is God...and God is good.



The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!