Today I'm participating in a blog parade! How fun is that? Abigail is hosting a fun fun time from now (actually March 1) until March 8 on her blog. Check out the 32nd Street Blog Parade!
Here are my answers to her fun questions:
1) What is your favorite time of day and why?
Any time it is quiet in my home. It seems to vary from day to day but it is either early in the morning or late at night. Love the quiet!!
2) If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
hmmm... bread! Anything "bready" mmm...mmm!!
3) If you could have one wish granted, besides wishing for more wishes, what would it be?
I would wish for a set of pipes like Mandisa!!
4) What is one thing you get teased a lot about?
Probably my lack of musical ability...hence, #3
5) If you could choose one movie, TV show or book to spend your life in, which would you pick? What kind of character would you be?
I really don't know.... I'm not sure I would rather be any where than here being Chad's wife and Eric, Emily and Ellen's mom
6) If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
see #3 & #4
7) If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
either Alaska or British Columbia...oh wait, money is no object...both!!
8) If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Praise and Worship to my KING!!
9) If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
definitely Coldwater Creek!!
10) If you could live in any point of time, when would it be?
right here, right now!
11) If every outfit in your closet had to be one color, which color would they be?
12) If you were one of the seven dwarves, which would you be?
I would hope Happy but probably Grumpy!
13) What is the last album you listened to?
Susan Boyle "I Dreamed A Dream"
14) What is something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I have a BA degree in Criminal Justice and I am a homeschool mom.