Monday, March 15, 2010

making my own Diet Coke?

Over the years, I've attempted to duplicate recipes of major brand items that I feel as if I can not live without. I now make my own laundry soap that I like better than any I have ever purchased and I make my own chai tea that I like better than the local coffee shop.

For over 20 years I have loved Diet Coke. Diet Coke and I have been together for a long time. In fact, Diet Coke has been around long before Chad. I'm sure he would love for me to save us a few pennies by making my own soda instead.

So, I'm entering the contest for a free soda machine from raisingmy4boys. I don't know if I'll be able to make Diet Coke but it sure would be fun to try. Check out their blog and join the contest!

3 comments:

  1. Oh How cool

    Good Luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to say "I hope you win!" but really I'm hoping that I win! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! :)

    It is really super easy to make too! We had friends over last weekend and made our own drinks. It was so quick and easy and fun! :)

    I haven't tried the Diet Coke, but the Rootbeer is yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!