Sunday, August 15, 2010

the calm before the storm...

...if only!


Tomorrow is the BIG day.  Tomorrow 75+ kids will convene on our local park for a kids' conference on personal evangelism... WALK IT... TALK IT...2010!


I can't wait!  It's going to be good.  My prayer is that hearts will be changed and kids will be equipped to share their faith at school or wherever God has them.


I'm thrilled to be a part of this.  Thrilled to see this through.  Thrilled to be used.


As thrilled as I am to do this, there has not been a calm before tomorrow's storm.  The past 2 weeks have been one spiritual battle after another.  I really wish I could see what the Spiritual Realm can see... it seems as though the enemy turns up the heat whenever there is something great coming.


Based on the spiritual storms that have been raging and the fact that there has been no calm before the storm of kids coming tomorrow, I am eagerly anticipating watching God do incredible things among the hearts of our local kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!