Saturday, May 22, 2010

with a thankful heart...



It is with a thankful heart, today, that I post more of my 1000 things for which to be thankful.  I know it's not Monday and so I'm not really calling this my Multitude Monday post.  Instead, this is just where my heart is now....


...picking up where I left off...

#7 - #20
~ HIS faithfulness every single time!
~ Friends that are friends forever
~ PRAYER
~ the privilege to pray for others
~ HIS work in the life of my children
~ the incredible sweetness of a child's prayer
~ that sweet T is going home from the hospital today!
~ Eric
~ Emily
~ Ellen
~ the blessing to be able to teach them at home, all the while, watching them learn and grow
~ friends helping friends this week
~ watching my children give up something of their own (time, energy, toys, etc.) for someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!