This week I was blessed to be nominated TWICE for the Versatile Blogger award! I'm a little late in my thanks to my sister at in the details and to my cousin at Donley Farm for bestowing this award to me. I'm sure they gave me this award because they love my blog, not because they feel a family obligation or anything.... ; )
The rules of this award are simple...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked at let them know about the award.
So, first of all THANK YOU to Gabe and to Susan!!! I owe you some sushi and seafood at Noa Noa sometime!!
Secondly, here are seven, previously unknown to most of the world, things about me....
1) I love, Love, LOVE tropical fruit... papaya, mango, pineapple, kiwi, starfruit, mmmmm..... love it all!
2) I hate, Hate, HATE to be hot! Hence, the reason why I don't move to a tropical island to enjoy its tropical fruit!
3) I'm 41, I have a BA degree and I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
4) I can not NOT read... seriously, anytime I sit down, I read... sometimes it's only the cereal box or my husband's Field and Stream but I'm still reading.
5) I'm a dog lover. Cats... not so much...
6) I dream of living in the country on 5-10 acres and homesteading. I would love to be self-sufficient... even to the point of being off grid. However, my husband often reminds me that I do love my creature comforts that require electricity, especially the fan that sits next to our bed and blows on my face all night....
7) I also can not NOT write... it kind of goes with reading, I guess. Often I have to get out of bed and jot down the thoughts in my head to quiet my mind enough to sleep. Crazy!!!
Seriously, now, you needed to know those 7 things about me, didn't you?!?
As far as me now bestowing this award on 15 bloggers that I feel are deserving... one of the reasons I'm finally posting my thank you several days after receiving this award is that I can not decide on my 15 recipients. So, for now... I'm not passing the award on. Perhaps later I will after I think some more on this. It seems like most of the blogs I read daily have already received this award and I'd really like to bless someone who hasn't received it yet and so I'm doing some research and I'll get back to you all on this at a later date....