Monday, October 31, 2011

The Tehran Initiative.. a Tyndale Review


Ripped from the headlines... another thriller from Joel C. Rosenberg!


The world is on the brink of disaster and the clock is ticking. 
Iran has just conducted its first atomic weapons test. 
Millions of Muslims around the world are convinced their messiah—
known as “the Twelfth Imam”—has just arrived on earth. 
Israeli leaders fear Tehran, under the Twelfth Imam’s spell, 
will soon launch a nuclear attack that could bring about a second holocaust 
and the annihilation of Israel. The White House fears Jerusalem will strike first, launching a preemptive attack against Iran’s nuclear facilities that could cause the entire Middle East to go up in flames, oil prices to skyrocket,
 and the global economy to collapse. With the stakes high and few viable 
options left, the president of the United States orders CIA operative David Shirazi and his team to track down and sabotage Iran’s nuclear warheads 
before Iran or Israel can launch a devastating first strike.

The Tehran Initiative is Rosenberg's second book in his second thriller series.  As many are asking... is it fiction or fact?  Rosenberg weaves a tale of counter intelligence and espionage that rivals Tom Clancy.  However, Rosenberg has an amazing grasp and ability to write about the mindset of Islam and the very immediate threat that Islam is to Christianity.  

Through my affiliation with the Tyndale Blogging Network, I was sent a copy of The Tehran Initiative to read and to review.  It was a great read!  Very engaging and gripping. I only wish I had realized that it was the second book in a series.  If I had known, I would have read the books in order.

I do recommend The Tehran Initiative and if you find it as enjoyable as I have, please check out all of Rosenberg's works.  

**Disclaimer...I was sent a copy of The Tehran Initiative for my honest review, I received no other compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!