Sunday, October 23, 2011

surrendered friends... day 23

My introduction to living a surrendered life came years ago... years before I was ready and willing to do such a radical thing.  


Are you surrendered on that?

Have you surrendered that to the LORD?

Where's your surrender?

We all need friends in our lives that spur us on to love and good works (Hebrews 10:24).  My such friend came in the form of a brilliant introvert named Julie who came to serve me and scrub my toilets when I was pregnant and on bed rest.  She has become one of my dearest friends.

Over the years, she has said those very things to me... and more.  Challenging me to pursue a surrendered life.  Praying for my journey.  And, encouraging me every step of the way.  

Surrender.  I don't think I would have pursued a surrendered life without a surrendered friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!