Monday, October 31, 2011

so much left to surrender... day 31



Truly, I want to live a surrendered life.  I want to surrender my all to His care.  I want to be a masterpiece for Him.


I'm not there.  I haven't arrived.  I have much to learn... much more to surrender.  In this "instant society" with our instant pictures through digital photography, instant communication via social networking and instant food through the drive-thru, I find it hard to wait.  


Surrender is a journey... the destination will be the day I see my Savior face to face.  The pilgrimage is my day by day choice to surrender rather than fight... to lay down my cares rather than run into the battle myself... to trust and obey.


... and to not get overwhelmed at my incompleteness but to continue striving for a life of surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!