Friday, April 16, 2010

5 ? Friday...


Thought I'd follow along today on 5 Question Friday from fivecrookedhalos.

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I can't think of any. I try to be real on my blog. What you read is really, really me. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too real, or if I should neglect to write some of what I've posted.

2. Do you still write checks?
I still write checks occasionally but I am a debit card girl!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Historically, I think Lincoln was an incredible man during a disastrous time in our nation's history. When I read his writings, I see a man trying to honor God and America in his decisions. I can't even imagine the torment he mentions that his soul experienced during his presidency.

In the last century (or as my children would say "during my life time"), Reagan was my favorite. I remember so much of his 2 terms in office. He always seemed to me to be a strong man with strong convictions.

4. Are you a yeller?
I plead the 5th amendment... I wish I could answer "NO!" here but that would be yelling too...

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
No-my husband does... I'll stop there...

2 comments:

  1. Reagan was a good one...only I remember him interrupting my cartoon watching as a little girl. Smiles. So glad to have you aboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi~ you redid your blog and it looks great! Love it! I need to do something with mine - it just doesn't feel like "me" yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!