Friday, January 14, 2011

a state of constant learning..

This morning I blog hopped through Richella's blog and found Amanda's Serenity Now.  Love blog hopping!  

Amanda is hosting Weekend Bloggy Reading... a meme where you can link in your favorite post of the week and read others.  I'm anticipating a slow, laid-back weekend (especially because my beloved Colts are now on vacation) and thought "I'd love to spend some time blog reading this weekend, I'll join in!" 

Amanda is more than gracious!  Not only can you link in, she will fix your links if you link in backwards.  Yep!  Backwards!!  

So, join in.  Post your favorite post from this week and spend the weekend bloggy reading.  Or in my case, spend the weekend reading and in a constant state of learning!
... now I just have to figure out how to make the button link back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!