Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a few words needed...

I love winter... and snow... and cold.  I love cozy sweaters... down comforters... and crackling candles.  I love winter's starry evenings... the silence of snow falling... the glow of the moonlight reflecting on snow.


But as much as I really love winter, even I get to the point where I've had enough... that moment in time where I find myself pining for sun... shorts... spring.


In this wonderful mystery called the Blogosphere, I've gotten a window seat into other's lives...  bloggers who have allowed me glimpses into their world... glances of the good, the bad and the ugly.   


I've loved to be able to encourage those I've never had the privilege of meeting face to face.  Even more, I've loved to be encouraged by those same Sister's in Christ who take a moment to send me encouraging words and loving thoughts.


Today I'm asking for a few encouraging words for a fellow blogger.  Somedays the mundane is what drags us down... the struggle is in the daily sameness... especially when that mundane and sameness is wrapped up in a Wisconsin winter with lots of cold and snow!


If you have some words to spare, would you consider stopping by inthedetails on this cold January day to offer a little love to warm up my favorite blogger's corner of the blogging world?


I'd ask this even if she weren't my sister... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!