Monday, January 17, 2011

overflow...

my heart overflows...

still counting gifts on this Multitude Monday...

#391-#420

... a friend's birthday surprise
... belly laughing
... coffee night out
... the gift of words to encourage
... a circle of love

... watching my man-cub grow physically, emotionally, spiritually right before my eyes
... the world's most incredible Algebra tutor
... food with which to pay said tutor
... seeing others love on my kids
... a day off of school for the boy

... a $6 sewing machine for the 7 year old
... learning to love awesome auction finds
... friends and family who come alongside and teach my kids life skills
... knowing how much my girls miss each other when they are apart
... fun sleep overs this week

... the release of Ann's 1000 Gifts today
... and a gift card to go get it!
... learning much from the wisdom of others
... being spurred on by blogging friends I've not ever met
... remembering to take risks

... my man who is flexible to make girls nights out happen
... knowing he will be here when I return
... quiet conversations
... the gift of reconnecting
... the familiar that never gets old

... 12 days without refined sugar with the help of God alone
... a journey that deepens my faith
... bringing out jeans that haven't fit in a while
... not journeying alone
... like-minded friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!