Saturday, September 04, 2010

staying the same...an update of sorts...

In my world, no news is good news.  In other words, if I don't hear anything from my parents, in-laws, siblings, aunts and uncles or cousins for months on end, I don't worry.  On the other hand, when I get a phone call from my brother, for instance, I get a little concerned.


Over the past few days I have had several people be surprised to see or hear of Ellen still not being able to walk correctly.  Since I haven't said any more on the subject of Ellen's left foot, apparently I left the impression that no news was good news and that she has full use of that foot again.  While she hasn't developed any pain or any new symptoms, she also hasn't regained the full use of her foot.


In this case, no news isn't necessarily good news...rather, there has been no news because there isn't anything new to say. ; )


We appreciate your prayers this week.  On Wednesday, we will see a pediatric neurologist with Ellen.  After that appointment, I hope we will have a better understanding of what is going on with Ellen's foot. 


And, maybe even something to tell you. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!