Sunday, September 26, 2010

remember the hoodie...

Just in case there has been any miscommunication...


...in case you misunderstood...

...just so we completely understand each other.

...enjoy a real life true story at my expense...

While at a birthday party this afternoon, a couple of women from church approached me to help straighten out a problem of an overcrowded nursery.  Seriously, this is NOT my area of expertise... I can handle the overcrowding part of the issue... nursery, though...YUCK!  I don't do little people well.  So, why come to me?

...because you are in charge of the kids...

...because you always get things done...

....because you know what you are doing.

Seriously about five minutes after I was told I know what I'm doing... I grabbed my hoodie and managed to put it on backwards... much to the amusement of all.

...so...

If I act like I know what I am doing... remind me of the hoodie.

And, if you think I have it all together... remember the hoodie.

...and I will thank God for hoodie moments that keep me humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!