Thursday, September 02, 2010

rainy days...







Back in the day I would listen over and over and over again to my LP of Karen Carpenter singing...

...rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

Even as an impressionable kid, I couldn't agree with Karen.  I love rainy days!  



Loved them then... love them more now...





The gray skies this morning made it hard to get out of bed... so we had a one-hour rain delay. ; )





The rain also ushered in much cooler temps.  After several days of hot and humid weather, it feels sooooo good to open the windows, light a candle and enjoy a hot cup of chai!








I love the hint of fall in the air... 





















...and I love laid back school mornings!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the Carpenters... They were done and gone when I was growing up but I discovered them anyway and still love the music...
    I love fall as well.
    You have some of the best posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the Carpenters...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!