Thursday, July 22, 2010

solitude...

The camper is clean... vacuumed... mopped... beds made... cupboards cleaned out...


I should be walking up to get the laundry out of the dryer in the laundry room of the campground...


I should be folding and storing clean clothes....


I should be taking a quick shower (for quick is all you get in a little RV shower)...


I should be stowing away for another trip down the road...


...and yet...


I found a moment of solitude....


In fact, I almost didn't recognize it.


It presented its self as a few moments for mom to clean and pack up while Dad and the 3 E's went into town...


Of course I accepted it at face value.  I took it for what it presented its self to be... 


I didn't see it...


I didn't hear it...


I didn't feel it...


...until now.  A few moments of solitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!