Thursday, May 19, 2011

To Have and To Hold... A Gabby Review


dun dun ta dun... dun dun ta dun... 

It's that time of year again... wedding season!  It seems like every week there is another wedding invitation in the mail.  I love it!  I love the joy of young brides.  I love seeing their plans come together and the thrill of their big day.  


The dilemma when the mailbox is full of wedding invitations is .... THE GIFT.  It doesn't seem to matter how many places the Bride and Groom are registered, the gift I inevitably choose to purchase is either more expensive than I was thinking of spending or it is no longer available.   Until now...

Thanks to Eternal Encouragement and Mrs. Lorrie Flem the wedding gift dilemma has been solved... Marriage: To Have & To Hold ebundle.


Marriage: To Have & To Hold is a bundle of wisdom and knowledge for marriage life after the big day.  Lorrie Flem has compiled a downloaded electronic bundle of audio sessions...
                5R's Session 2 - Rekindle
                One Life to Live, One Man to Love 
and ebooks...
               Loving Your Knight in Shining Armor Even When He Doesn't Shine 
               Roadmap to a Marvelous Marriage 
               Marriage Tidbits to Treasure 
               Quotes Not Quibbles 
               Marriage Report 
               E-Booklet 
               31 Daily Biblical Prayers for Wives to Pray for Their Husbands 
               Encouragement Report 
               Don't Settle 
               SHIMLY 
              What God Says about Marriage 
              75 Inexpensive Romantic Rut 
              It Happened One Afternoon 
             2001 Summer Issue TEACH Magazine "Loving Your Husband" 
            2009 Spring Issue TEACH Magazine "Marriages Made Marvelous"  

Within these titles is sage wisdom that I wish someone would have shared with me 17 years ago.  As a wife, mother, and homeschool teacher I found much in this bundle that applied to me now and more that I would have loved to have as a young bride.  My favorites include the "31 Daily Biblical Prayers for Wives to Pray for their Husbands" which I've printed and placed in my Bible as a reminder to be praying specifically for Chad and "Quotes not Quibbles" which includes...

Love is what you've been through with somebody.
James Thurber

@}~


A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

 Mignon McLaughlin


An electronic bundle like this makes gift giving so simple... no last minute shopping, fumbling with paper and tape and no more crushed bows on the way to the ceremony!  And, instead of wedding gifts that may get lost or broken through the years, you have a gift that will continue to encourage the Bride and Groom to a life long commitment.


Eternal Encouragement has wrapped this entire package up with an super shiny bow!  This $100 value is available at www.eternalencouragement.com for $39.95.


Disclaimer... Through my affiliation with Gabby Moms I was given a copy of  Marriage: To Have and To Hold for my honest review.  I received no other compensation.  

6 comments:

  1. Great post and review!

    Danielle ~ Fellow Gabby Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't think to suggest this as a gift in my review..I've had a "duh" moment!
    Love the pictures throughout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that this would be a wonderful wedding gift to newlyweds!

    Julieanne
    fellow Gabby Mom
    http://www.JoyInOurJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I thought it would be a great gift, too.

    Betsy
    Fellow GM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful review plus beautiful pictures to make your point.

    Michelle
    Another Gabby Mom
    www.beyondsilverandgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a wedding gift. LOVE your photos. I love weddings too - if only someone would invite me to one - I haven't been to one in years!

    Kimberly
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Novascotia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!