Saturday, May 21, 2011

thanks LORD

Dear LORD,


Thank You!  I often complain about the weather, my circumstances, others or even You, LORD.  I'm sorry.  I hate that I do the same things over and over and over again.


This morning is stunning, Jehovah!  Thank You for this gift... these gifts.  Thank You for Your creation... for the sunrise that nudges me out of bed... for the songs that the birds sing... for the cool breeze that blows in open windows.  Thank You for a sweet dog at my feet and for a warm vanilla latte in my hands.  Thank You for senses... the ability to see, hear, touch, taste and smell all of these gifts and more this morning.  


Thank You for the prayers of friends and family yesterday.  I don't often realize the ways that You love me through others.  Open my heart to see You more in the people You have put around me.


Thank You for mercies that are new every morning and stirring my heart this morning to You.  I want to love You more, serve You more, know You more.  You alone are God and I am in awe of You!  


In Jesus' name
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!