Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

The LORD is so gracious to me! As if it isn't enough to simply have a day set aside to worship Him and praise Him, He also gave me the greatest Christmas gift EVER~He gave me a healed relationship with one of my best friends on this earth.

I'm not going to go into much detail but I made a choice of obedience to Him over a year ago and I thought that it had cost me a friendship. While my friend and I continued to speak to each other and laugh together, the relationship had be changed and we both knew it. I can't tell you how many tears I've cried over this. I know He knew every tear and He heard every prayer. I just prayed and prayed and prayed. I was too afraid to say anything because I thought I would screw the relationship up further. So, I prayed and waited.

I didn't go to church today with the intent of finding a restored relationship. Instead, God surprised me! He does that! He is so good! Today was incredible and we both were able to voice hurts and apologize. It feels so good. Merry Christmas to me~thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too!! So many times we don't give each other enough credit! I am very thankful for you. I only wish we had talked sooner! To many more laughter and tears TOGETHER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!