Saturday, April 07, 2012

a Spring Break recap...

Spending Spring Break with those you love is never a waste of time...
...so we started our spring break with grandparents and cousins and cousin love...
in never ceases to amaze me how much my children miss their cousins when cousin time comes to an end.
On the very middle day of our Spring Break, my friend, Rachelle, returned the favor and took me and six others to Pickles for a belated birthday celebration....
where I managed to spill my plum iced tea and laugh until I thought my sides would seriously split wide open.
And, the end of our week brought a visit from dear Ohio friends, my college roommate and her family... 
beautiful weather, beautiful conversation and lots of fun as we celebrated friendships that have stood the test of time... the kind that you just pick up where you left off a year and a half ago...
and we watched in amazement as the man-cub finished off not one, but two, "Big Mike's" at our favorite deli.
there is no greater spending of time than spending it with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!