Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beautiful Me...

I have the incredible opportunity to be part of something so much bigger than any of us individually... and I can't wait!


On Sunday, there will be an over-the-top cancer benefit in our community... Beautiful Me Fashion Show.  Two incredible young ladies have organized a community-wide fashion show and fundraiser.  Twenty local cancer survivors and/or family members will be modeling fashions from our local stores.  In addition, there will be booths of sponsors set up with ongoing fun fundraisers, and other goodies.  All proceeds go to our local community cancer care fund to help care for local families who need financial assistance while undergoing cancer treatment.




The Secret of Counting Gifts will be there!!  I've seen the ravishes that cancer can do to a family.  I've witnessed friends struggle to find enough money to pay for the gas to get to the treatment.  And, I've watched friends help each other through the often dark and lonely journey of cancer.  Because of this, I believe in what Sarah and Emily are doing on Sunday and I feel blessed to be able to support them in this endeavor.


Some are asking... why use your book to sponsor such an event?  I wrote a novel about two lifetime friends and the struggles of life, including breast cancer.  I have had many friends struggle through this devastating disease... and some have gone on to enjoy their eternal reward with Jesus.  This is an opportunity to give back to my community and to help, in a small way, those currently in the battle by offering them a free book.


If you are in Northern Indiana, would you consider joining me?  Cost is $15 or $25 for VIP seat.  We will spend a fun filled afternoon together supporting a great cause.  I'll introduce you to my friends, Kim and Cindy, who are models for the day and amazing women.  I promise it will be worth it!  If you would like ticket information... please email me... kreidermom {at} yahoo {dot} com.


In honor of this event, the price of the book is $.99 again.  Get it while it's hot or come to the show and get it FREE!


... at Amazon for kindle
... at Smashwords for Nook, iPad and .pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!