Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beautiful Me... the conclusion



On Wednesday, I posted about an incredible opportunity I had today to be part of a local fashion show for our area cancer care fund.  




I have the world's greatest friends!!  Rachelle (on left) and Ginger (on right) spent their Sunday afternoon with me passing out approximately 90 coupons for a free copy of The Secret of Counting Gifts...




We passed out some chocolate too... because chocolate makes every day better, right?




It was a blessing to see three women I have prayed for model for the fashion show.  They are truly beautiful!


... and, the two incredible young women who organized this event helped raise over $1000 for our local community cancer fund.  A beautiful afternoon at Beautiful Me!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind words!