Friday, December 31, 2010

a look back...

Last year, I posted my list of 10 things I wanted to accomplish in 2010.  Instead of posting my list for 2011 (which I'm still working on in my head), I thought I'd do a post of our year in pictures.... cousin-style.

We're ringing in 2011 in Michigan with our Wisconsin cousins.  We've been blessed to have more occasions to get together this year than we have ever had.   In the words of Emme... "Mom, I love that we've seen our cousins so many times this year but it just makes me miss them more!"

...2010 with cousins...
Christmas 09 at the farm
Jake, Drew and Eric (and Ellen) at Feed My Starving Children
all the cousins in March... minus the one yet to be born
in Wisconsin... missing Jenna, Clayton and Tru
Eric and Clayton in summer

Emme and Leslie at the lake
cousins' camping trip
meeting the newest cousin 
New Year's Eve fun on the ice

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to remember 2010. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and well, I don't agree! I always feel way closer to all my loved ones when I can see them more often.
    Hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve! and the rest of the year as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!