Monday, December 13, 2010

and the list goes on...

And the list goes on... working toward a list of 1000 gifts from Him...

#266~#290
... the quiet of a snow fall
... fun skiing on our hill
... $5 ski sets for the family
... the laughs and giggles of children 
... a dad who is willing to bundle up for Ski School
... another Toy Sale year
... a great group of kid volunteers
... Ami and Tena who organize this opportunity year after year
... heart changes in me that occur each year
... watching my children share the love of Jesus with complete strangers

... a friend that gifts me with Love and Respect book
... the same friend who listens much... says little... prays more
... deep friendships that challenge my spirit and draw me nearer
... kindred spirits
... coffee and laughter with the girls

... a marriage with a strong foundation
... a man who hasn't walked away
... being a team of two 
... the familiar warmth in the cold of the night
... amazing children who challenge me daily

... a God who never changes
... and who loves me the same
... the never ending relevance of His Word
... the lessons the Spirit whispers to my heart
... blessings too numerous to count

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!