Saturday, October 23, 2010

free HLA membership!

**note... I'm not getting anything from HLA for passing along this info... I'm just letting you all know because I'm just that kind of nice...



For years Chad and I have debated on whether we should join a homeschool legal group.  We've never faced any legal issues and Indiana is a very homeschool friendly state but an attorney friend once told us that it would be smart to join and have legal representation if we ever needed it.


Today I was catching up on some blog reading and came across my blogging friend, and fellow crew member, Blossom's post on a free 1 year membership to HLA.  I don't know how long this code will last but here's how to get your free legal representation for a year...


~Go to www.homeschoollegaladvantage.com and click "join today"
~Fill out the simple application... no credit card required!
~choose "membership with code"
~use the code CLA
~that's it!  Sign in with your username and password


Click here to see all the benefits of an HLA membership.

1 comment:

  1. I actually received a free membership in March through Home Educating Magazine with a subscription. I haven't had to use their services yet but it gives me peace of mind to carry the card and know that if something comes up, I have someone to turn to- that knows what they're doing!
    And thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!