Friday, October 15, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies... raspberry cream cheese cookies


We're busy camping this week, so I'm joining up with Abby Sweets for 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies from the road.  


I originally posted this recipe on my blog in January.  We loved these!  Even before joining up with 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies, I've been planning on making these for Christmas.  


Check out the other cookies this week at the bottom of this post!




Raspberry Cream Cheese Cookies
2 sticks butter, softened
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
1-2 T. milk
1/4 c. raspberry jam
1/4 c. sugar, set aside to roll dough in
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add sugar and vanilla. Stir in flour until very coarse crumbs. Add milk 1 T. at a time until dough sticks together. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar. Place balls on greased cookie sheet and press thumb or finger into dough to make a well. Spoon small amount of raspberry jam into each well. Bake 12-15 min or until lightly browned.


10 comments:

  1. I love raspberry and these look so festive - perfect for Christmas! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look so easy and would be great for a Christmas platter.
    mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. great,thanks for sharing the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think raspberry is my favorite fruit flavor. I would LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raspberry and cream cheese...what's not to love?!? Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a blueberry cream cheese cookie before, but this raspberry one sounds even more decadent. I'm getting hungry already just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKay, so those look so good I am gaining weight just looking at them. And they sound pretty easy to make. That may just be what we make for our Sunday snack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The recipe sounds similar to rugelach dough - in fact, all that's missing are the nuts! But your recipe is much simpler and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have added these to my list, they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is something so special about having raspberry jam in a cookie....I just love the looks of these cookies!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!