Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls

Mmmmm.... sourdough cinnamon rolls is what we had for breakfast this morning!! Delectable (that's Ellen's new word)!

After trying and failing on my own sourdough starter, Beth Anne gave me a start off of hers. She has had her starter since 1990!! I am having so much fun playing with this!! So far, there have been no complaints in my home over my experiments.

Last night, I found a great recipe to try. I'm not sure of blogging etiquette, so I'm not going to post the recipe on my blog but I will give you the link to Abby's Sweets. She has tons of recipes and I feel like I've just touched the tip of the ice berg. Can't way to explore some more!

In the mean time, I'll tell you these cinnamon rolls are incredible!! Here's the link

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!