Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Fight of Our Lives...a BookSneeze Review

"Surrender to Islam?  NEVER!"  

Those words were my heart's cry until I reviewed William Bennett and Seth Leibsohn's book The Fight of Our Lives.  

Though many of us vowed to never forget 9/11, we have succumbed to the influence of the media in forgetting that it was Islamic views, Islamic values and radical Islamics that were the driving forces behind that great attack on Americans.  

In their book, Bennett and Leibsohn take a bold stand on identifying America's enemy by speaking truth against Islam and the influence of Islam in America.  They examine the culture of religious tolerance in America as well as the "politically correct" thinking Americans have adopted.  They also courageously identify the intention of Islam to obliterate all that we, in America, value.  

I stand amazed at the boldness of William Bennett and Seth Liebsohn.  Often, it seems, courage takes a back seat to the fear of offending anyone.  With truth, courage and an attitude of Patriotism, these authors unravel the lies that Americans have accepted as fact and reveal the true intent of Islam.

The Fight for Our Lives was a wake up call to me.  I realized how much I had already surrendered to Islam in my thinking and in my beliefs.  

**disclaimer... I was given this book for my honest review through my affiliation with  BookSneeze.  I received no other compensation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!