Saturday, August 07, 2010

when God floods my brain...

There is a Divine phenomena that happens occasionally in my life... God floods my brain.  


...and, it happened again last night...


Our church is hosting a one day kids' conference on evangelism.  Though I presented it and have been planning this event, my heart has been dry.  Pulling this event together has been an uphill struggle... especially considering I was trying to do it on my own.


...until yesterday... 


I had a Divinely scheduled appointment with my LORD and Savior while driving to my parent's lake house to get the 3 Es.  As He does often, the Spirit rained down on my dry, parched soul and flooded me with His love, His forgiveness, His direction.  


When I got home last night and climbed into bed, He answered my pleas for direction and ideas.  Literally, He flooded my brain!!  Of course, there is no sleep then.  A few hours in the early morning and nine hours today of Divine intervention.


Walk It... Talk It... Kids' Conference on August 16 is going to be an incredible event!  All I had to do was get out of the way... 


...and let God flood my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!