Monday, November 28, 2011

together again...

Together againGee, it's good to be together againI just can't imagine that you've ever been gone!It's not starting over, it's just going on!
There's just something about Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy and all the Muppets swaying and singing... it just puts a smile on my face.  

The smile turns into a grin, though, when I see cousins living it together... this is us... my family.  And, this is how we roll.  We live hours apart in different states... my siblings and I.  Our children consider each other their best friends and so we deliberately get together three or four times a year... just to be together again.  

Counting gifts with the gratitude community over at Ann's again.  Each Monday we come together.  Sometimes I can make it, sometimes not but it makes my heart swell to read kindred spirits counting gifts together... again.

My gifts continue...

... cousins
... love
... laughter
... noise
... bodies everywhere

... an almost walking cousin who got more love than she wanted
... the newest one I can't wait to get my hands on
... my parents hospitality, even amongst the chaos that ensues when we all arrive
... black Friday shopping with my sister
... scoring some great deals.

... movies with the cousins
... football games together
... turkey, pie, rolls, squash, green bean casserole
... and my sister's cranberries!
... abundance

... a quiet trip home
... laughing and reminiscing with my best friend all the way home
... the joy of smaller jeans
... looking forward to the pool again tonight
... that no matter where you roam ~ there is no place like home

Also, on my list today is that Emily {chattingatthesky} is bringing back tuesdays unwrapped... 

multitude mondays and tuesdays unwrapped
together again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!