Thursday, November 24, 2011

MANY... MUCH... MOST....

It's late... everyone is worn out from family, food and football.  I think everyone is asleep.  Yet, I cannot let today end without posting an attitude of gratitude.


The older I get, the more I want my life to be about gratitude.  I want to be thankful the other 364 days of the year.  I want to say THANK YOU to the rain and storms in my life as well as to the sunny days.  I want to live EUCHARISTEO... ALL THE TIME, not just on Thanksgiving Day. 


Today...


I looked at the 15 of us squeezed in around my parent's table... 
there are MANY in my family and not all were here today.  


I saw at the food left after we ate beyond our fill...
there was MUCH to be saved for later.

I watched the televisions, two to choose from...
both were on MOST of the day with football and movies.

MANY, MUCH, MOST... 
it's what I have every day.  

... I want to live my life noticing the MANY... MUCH... MOST every. single. day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!